What we are looking for:
Do you feel passionate about education abroad, and in the U.S. in particular? Would you like to enable young generations to become more global? Perfect! We are looking for a passionate and driven individual as Marketing Coordinator (Part-time initially) to join our team. Our team is mostly working remotely so you can too and work from anywhere you please. We have offices in Miami, Sevilla, and Berlin in case you would like to physically be present with other team members but this is not required.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will have hands-on involvement, working together with the Marketing Director, on the execution of the annual global Brand Plan, including but not limited to advertising, social media, communication, PR, partnerships, events, marketing content and marketing materials. Basically, your efforts will allow Epro 360 promote its brand around the world with a strong focus in Spain and Germany (two strongest markets now). Your role is to inspire and motivate students to apply to any of the Epro 360 programs to study in the US, so you must understand the fine balance between spreading brand awareness and turning marketing efforts into actual sales. The role calls for an energetic marketing professional who displays a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, has an entrepreneurial mindset and excellent communication skills. Sounds like you? Keep reading!
The position requires you to have a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You should be self-motivated with a strong ability to organize and structure your tasks, knowing what to prioritize and when to ask for other team members input.
What your responsibilities will be:
(include, but not limited to)
Required (to fulfil the part time requirements):
- Execute the Brand Plan with the support of the Marketing Director
- Communicate and coordinate with different vendors
- Manage our social media channels (mainly Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube). This would encompass planning, producing and publishing content
- Act as brand guardian – enforcing brand guidelines and best practices for internal and external communications
- Brainstorm ideas with the marketing team and other departments to create new concepts or improve existing material
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Contribute to online and offline marketing activities
Optional (to help the position transition from part to full time in a short period of time):
- Shoot and edit video and photo for social media
- Record yourself for videos (ideally for those that are currently living in the U.S.) so we could promote you as influencer
- Perform some work around animation and/or graphic design projects (e.g. marketing materials, website, blogging, etc.) using tools such as Google Slides, Photoshop, or InDesign.
- Help us maintain our website, built in Wordpress
- Help us maintain our blog (in Wordpress) and Youtube channel
- Provide support to other departments within the company as some of those may experience some peaks of busy work in certain times of the year. For instance, Business Development, Coordination and Research, and Application Support. Take a look at those and let us know if any would be appealing to you.
What we offer:
Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world and with the schedule (days and times that you prefer). Note that sometimes you will need to communicate live with some of the team members from different departments (e.g. sales/business development, application support, etc.) and your supervisor so need to be flexible enough to adjust your availability. Most of these team members are currently located in Western Europe.
Access to a network of ambitious peers around the world who share the same values, and who will enhance your professional opportunities worldwide within, and outside of Epro 360.
Creative environment that welcomes new ideas (even failures), which will allow you to reach your full potential.
The more and better results you are able to bring, the more compensation for you. You can receive a bonus at the end of the year depending on the company’s results and a bonus every month depending on the achievement of personal KPI’s. You establish your limit in terms of compensation.
Choose your preferred coworking space that makes you happy and send us the bill for full or partial reimbursement.
What we look for in a candidate:
Required (to fulfill the part time requirements). Do not apply if you don’t meet the following:
- BA degree in marketing or a related field
- Native fluency in English and Spanish, German is a plus
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills in English and Spanish. German is a plus
- Confident in working within a high-paced, multiple-stakeholders business environment (e.g. ability to multitask, highly organized, and excellent attention to detail)
- Prior experience managing social media channels (mainly Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube)
- Being a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration and open communication across different departments
- Open minded with a strong can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Current or past experience studying abroad. At least one academic year abroad.
- Marketing and/or Sales previous experience in start-up or global environment
- Familiar with Google Docs, CRM (e.g. Salesforce or Ppipedrive) and task management system (e.g. Basecamp, Asana, or Trello).
- Current or past experience studying in the U.S. At least one academic year studying in the U.S.
- Have an understanding of SEO and/or paid social media practices