Epro 360 Global Education is seeking an assistant for the Country Director. What does that mean? Epro 360 currently operates out of these countries. We are on a mission to help the next generation of international students in the U.S. finance their studies and … well … make them really cool and successful people. Just like the kind of person everyone looks up to. Our country directors are usually busy closing contracts and giving presentations. Your task would be to get them to do that better. In order to do this best, you should be enthusiastic about developing new ideas to finding new prospects, marketing to schools, other organizations and businesses. You should also have a genuine interest in international education.
If you join our team, you will enjoy normal working hours, from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Part of your day will be spent in the office talking to people face to face or over the phone, you might also have to leave the office to attend meetings or conferences or run the odd errand for the team.
What your functions / responsibilities will be:
- Assist and develop Country Ambassador support, specifically for high school, boarding schools, and college programs in the U.S.
- Establish an appropriate sales cycle to ensure that all accounts are visited with appropriate frequency and are supported thoroughly.
- Manage diaries and making appointments
- Book rooms and travel arrangements
- Prepare and distributing papers and documents for meetings
- Take notes in meetings
- Draft letters and other documents, such as PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain filing systems
- Answer the phone and answering queries
- Photocopy and print documents needed for prospects / clients
- Draft letters and other documents in local language – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What we offer:
Creative environment that welcomes new ideas (even failures), which will allow you to reach your full potential
A network of ambitious peers around the world who share same values, and who will enhance your professional opportunities worldwide within, and outside of Epro 360.
Possibility to relocate to other countries that we operate in so you can have an additional international experience and learn from and / or teach other Epro 360 peers
Training in communication and sales skills, so you can become a better communicator, salesperson, and business professional. Some of your work will be spreading the word about Epro 360. Going to local high schools and standing up in front of a group will challenge you to communicate effectively. This is an important skillset that you can use for the rest of your life. No worries, you will be taught how to do that, too
A fair payment based on trial period achievements, performance, and responsibilities. We want everybody to adopt a self-employed mindset in our organization. Salaries are quite competitive and rise in line with experience
What we look for in a candidate:
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong interest in and understanding of cultural exchange industry and experience living and studying abroad a plus
- Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
- Able to network to gain potential clients
- Experience in high volume/high price sales would be an asset
- Proficiency in Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook required and sales forecasting
- Good organisation skills
- Good time management
- Good communications skills, written and verbal
- Confidence with IT and computer packages
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- An ability to stay calm and tactful
- Ability to transmit energy and a fun “can do” attitude to other members of the team
- Master this!: http://gyshido.com/
- Most importantly: feel passionate about helping Epro 360 to achieve its mission and vision
- Education: College or university diploma/degree preferred from the U.S.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in sales/support/organizing
- Local nationality is a plus
- Experienced in interacting with upper class in society
- Willing and able to travel up to 30% of work time
- Fluent in English and local language