How to Teach in the United States With a J-1 Visa

Have you found Epro 360 but thought that we couldn’t help because you’re not a student? Well, we have good news for you – we can. Here at Epro 360 we are passionate about international education in all its forms. This includes providing information and resources to international teachers who want to teach in the U.S.

Moving to the U.S. is not only an option for students. Your teaching degree in your home country can actually help you work as a teacher in the U.S. We want you to know that the J-1 visa exists specifically for you.