What is the difference between the GRE General and GRE Subject Test?

If you’ve decided to apply, or are thinking about applying, to study a master’s or postgraduate degree in the United States, the GRE or GMAT are exams you may see on your pre-application checklist.  But what exactly is the GRE General Test and GRE Subject Test? Here is a breakdown of the two exams to … Read moreWhat is the difference between the GRE General and GRE Subject Test?

Epro 360 Listing and University Financial Requirements

When our research team provides you with your personalized “Listing of Universities,” we include tuition and fees, housing and meals, scholarship amounts, and estimated work-on-campus compensation. Please be aware that once you have chosen the universities you would like to apply to, you must be able to show proof of funds (e.g. bank statements) for … Read moreEpro 360 Listing and University Financial Requirements

Credit Scores in the United States – for International Students

Having good credit is necessary for almost everything in the U.S.: getting a loan, buying a car, renting an apartment, and more.

The way banks and private businesses know if you have good or bad credit is by looking at your credit score.
A credit score is a three-digit number (between 300 and 850) given to you by U.S. credit agencies that lets businesses know how risky it is to let you borrow money. Your credit score can go up or down over time because it is calculated based on late payments, amount of debt, and other money-related factors.

If you think there is a possibility that you will stay in the U.S. after you finish studying, you should think about getting a U.S. credit card to start building your credit.

U.S. Summer Camps for International Students: For Parents

If you’re reading this, there may be a chance that your son or daughter sent you to us. Maybe they’ve already decided they want to spend their summer in the U.S. and needed some help convincing you.

Here at Epro 360 we are passionate about helping students achieve their dream of living and studying in the U.S. But we also know that deciding to send your child away for a whole summer can be a big decision. If you’re reading this, however, you are probably already thinking about the benefits of giving them the opportunity to attend a U.S. summer camp.

​But what summer camp they attend is also just as important and that’s why we’re here to give you the basics of summer camp living for international students in the U.S.

U.S. Summer Camps for International Students

If you were looking at our high school programs but don’t think you’re ready to commit to four years away from home, keep reading. Or, maybe you are ready but you know your parents are not. It happens. Whatever the reason is, we have a solution for you: U.S. summer camps.

When you think of summer camp, images of people sleeping in cabins, swimming in a lake, or eating together at long wooden tables might come to mind. This definitely exists in the U.S., but guess what? There are many more options that will allow you to sleep in a bed – in a city.

How to Teach in the United States With a J-1 Visa

Have you found Epro 360 but thought that we couldn’t help because you’re not a student? Well, we have good news for you – we can. Here at Epro 360 we are passionate about international education in all its forms. This includes providing information and resources to international teachers who want to teach in the U.S.

Moving to the U.S. is not only an option for students. Your teaching degree in your home country can actually help you work as a teacher in the U.S. We want you to know that the J-1 visa exists specifically for you.

NAIA vs NCAA: College Sports for International Students

When most people think of college sports, they think of “March Madness” or schools like Notre Dame or Harvard. The reason being that these are the universities and teams whose tournaments are shown regularly on major sports channels. But these popular tournaments and images are only a portion of the college sports culture that actually exists in the U.S.