New Yrork skyline with statue of liberty
Nuria Aceme Labrador

Nuria Aceme Labrador

Au Pairs in the U.S. – We Help You Go Back

If you’re reading this, it’s because you’re loving (or loved) your time in the U.S. as an Au Pair. You’ve had such a great experience that you’ve decided you need to spend more time in the U.S. 

Here at Epro 360 we can help. So you came to the right place.

Because you have already gone through the Au Pair application process, you know that there are a list of requirements you need to get a U.S. visa. 

But the great thing about the Au Pair program is that once you’re approved for the J-1 visa, you are allowed to extend it for up to 2 years. And you are allowed to take 6 units of college classes.

So if you want to experience a bit of life on a U.S. university campus, you can.  

We’d like to share the experience of a student we worked with who went back to the U.S. to study a bachelor’s degree after working as an Au Pair for 2 years. 

Malena Fuller began her U.S. adventure as an Au Pair in North Carolina. She loved her experience so much that she didn’t think twice when she decided to go back.

Malena Fuller rafting en Carolina del Norte

As her program was ending she decided to get in contact with us to help her find a university to get her bachelor’s degree. (Click to read more about Malena’s experience at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro)

As an Au Pair you could be taking college classes just for fun or to find out what you really want to study. Everything from international business to fashion.  

It’s clear that the Au Pair program gives you an amazing opportunity with the option to take 6 units of college classes. You have a chance to test the American education system, experience American culture, meet new people, and discover new interests. 

But it doesn’t compare to studying a complete 4-year degree in the U.S. 

So if you enjoy your experience taking the 6 credits at a U.S. college, why not keep studying in the U.S.? Not quite sure how a U.S. degree may be different than in your home country? 

Keep reading and we’ll tell you why it’s different. 

When you study a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the U.S. you will be able to live on campus, join well-known fraternities and sororities, and go to American football games. You will also receive a prestigious degree that can open up many doors in the international job market. (You can read more about 10 reasons to study in the U.S.

Picture: Hillsborough Community College

Picture: University of Delaware


The best part is that Epro 360 makes it possible. 

Here are the 5 steps we use to help you stay or go back to the U.S. to study a bachelor’s or master’s degree. 

  1. We care about your personal, academic, and professional goals.
    At Epro 360 we are different. We like to get to know our students and find out what they hope to accomplish during their time in the U.S. Understanding your personal and professional goals allows us to offer a personalized service.  
  2. We look for universities that meet your academic needs, location preferences, and of course your budget.
    At Epro 360 we are unique. We want our students to be 100% satisfied with the universities they receive on their personalized Listing of Universities. So if you want to go back and study in the same state where you lived as an Au Pair, we do everything we can to make it a reality.  
  3. We support you during the application process for each university.
    At Epro 360 we are always on top of the current admission requirements. We make sure to keep you up-to-date during the whole application process. We also offer personalized application support if needed.   
  4. We help you with your visa application process.
    At Epro 360 we solve your problems. Whether you are in the U.S. as an Au Pair and want to stay or are back home and are going back to the U.S., we guide you every step of the way. We are there to answer all your visa questions related to your personal situation.  
  5. We give you access to our Epro 360 Community to network and meet new people.
    At Epro 360 we are a community. If you are looking to create new connections and open new doors in the U.S. job market, you will love our community. We help you to take advantage of your new journey by introducing you to people from all over the world. 

Are you curious how the application to study in the U.S. works? Because you’ve already gone through the Au Pair process,  a lot of the requirements and documents may sound familiar. 

Take a look at the table below: 

Bachelor’s in the U.S. 

Master’s in the U.S. 

  • High school diploma and transcripts
  • University diploma and transcripts 
  • TOEFL exam (English level test) 
  • TOEFL exam (English level test) 
  • SAT exam (university admission exam) 
  • GMAT or GRE exam (university admission exam) 
  • Click here to read about other optional requirements. 
  • Click here to read about other optional requirements. 


If you know you want to stay or go back to the U.S., register here. It will only take you 5 minutes to complete this form so that we can get in contact with you!

Don’t forget to follow our Instagram page to see our student success stories and other au pairs who are studying in the U.S. right now. 


Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on print
Share on email