360 days a year always with a global perspective and mindset.
These attributes, together with our drive to improve the lives of the international students, builds Epro 360's successful timeline. We're excited to keep building the following list into the future.
Epro 360's milestones
- 2011: Oswaldo Chávez, Jonas Kehrbaum and Francisco Gálvez got to know each other in the U.S. and decided to create Epro 360.
- 2012: The first students arrive to the U.S. Presentations performed in high schools and universities around the world.
- April 2014: The Company is officially incorporated in Spain. Headquarters are in Seville.
- September 2014: Starting activities in Mongolia with the help of Narku Naranbaatar
- December 2014: Starting activities in South Africa and Switzerland, thanks to the leadership of Lourens Kleynhans and Jonas Kehrbaum
- April 2015: Eren Efkan partners his project "Top Camp USA" the Epro 360 project
- July 2015: Ubaldo Zavaleta begins Epro 360 expansion in the Peruvian market
- February 2016: Epro 360 start offering athletic scholarships for undergraduate and master's programs
- September 2015: Co-Founder Jonas Kehrbaum was featured in the Coaching Movie with Epro 360
- January 2017: Our dear friend from Seville and former international student in the U.S., Juan Carlos Heras Romero starts developing the business in Australia
- April 2017: Marco Wiechmann joins the Epro 360 team as an online marketing specialist for Germany.
- August 2017: The Company moves its global headquarter to Miami, U.S.
- January 2018: Veronika Odin joins Epro 360 in customer support and future leader for the Russian market
- February 2018: Lette Berhe joins Epro 360 as a marketing professional for website, blog creation, as well as customer support.
- April 2018: Anthony Halley joins Epro 360 the leader for Epro 360's new Elite program. Lucia Riviera joins Epro 360 as a sales representative in Spain. Nuria Aceme Labrador joins Epro 360 for customer support.
- May 2018: Aaron Niemeyer joins Epro 360 as a university researcher. Crystal Tellez-Giron joins Epro 360 as a university & scholarship researcher. Ignacio Vazquez joins Epro 360 as the new leader for social media marketing.
- June 2018: Epro 360 launches into the Russian market with the support of Veronika Odin.