Effective, Empowering and Enthusiast
Passionate, Personable and Professional
Reachable , Reliable and Results-oriented
Open, Optimistic and Original
360 days a year always with a global perspective and mindset.
These attributes, together with our drive to improve the lives of the international students, will make the Epro 360 timeline an endless timeline of success. Epro 360 is excited and look forward to adding bullet points to the following list!
A timeline of Epro 360 milestones
- 2011: Oswaldo Chávez, Jonas Kehrbaum and Francisco Gálvez got to know each other in the U.S. and decided to create Epro 360.
- 2012: The first students arrive to the U.S. Presentations performed in high schools and universities around the world.
- April 2014: The Company is officially incorporated in Spain
- September 2014: Starting activities in Mongolia with the help of Narku Naranbaatar
- December 2014: Starting activities in South Africa and Switzerland, thanks to the leadership of Lourens Kleynhans and Jonas Kehrbaum
- April 2015: Eren Efkan partners his project "Top Camp USA" the Epro 360 project
- July 2015: Ubaldo Zavaleta begins Epro 360 expansion in the Peruvian market
- February 2016: Epro 360 start offering athletic scholarships for undergraduate and master's programs
- September 2015: Co-Founder Jonas Kehrbaum was featured in the Coaching Movie with Epro 360
- June 2016: Epro 360 expands into the French market thanks to Bruno Bortuzzo
- January 2017: Our dear friend from Seville and former international student in the U.S., Juan Carlos Heras Romero starts developing the business in Australia