Save your $50 application fee and get a unique alumni perspective on Semester at Sea from two of our co-founders.
Check out the Services section for more details.
What Alumni Say:
- 55% report the program had a “huge” impact on their lives, 36% say the program had a great deal of impact. Total yield results 90% very substantially influenced.
- 85% report the program had a great deal more impact on their lives than any semester on their home campus; add 12% who report “somewhat more” impact at sea than at home, and a total 97% report Semester at Sea as their most important college semester.
- 73% report the Semester at Sea influence on their lives has not diminished with time; 38% report that the impact has continued to grow over time since their voyage. Thus, nearly 40% of alumni experienced a program “sleeper effect.”
- 42% report they have been sojourners overseas—spending extended time living and studying in other countries.
- 22% report they work or have worked outside the United States.
- 39 % report they have traveled to revisit and learn more about countries they visited on their SAS voyage.
Upon request, Epro 360 also supports you in writing your Semester at Sea Scholarship Application Essays
The Semester at Sea financial aid packages are competitive. Epro 360’s Semester at Sea application service helps you receive financial aid for your Semester at Sea voyage. Every applicant has to submit several written essays to receive scholarship money. To enhance the quality and content of your essay, Epro 360 charges a one-time fee per scholarship application, plus a percentage of the scholarship received. For example, if Epro charged you a $250 application fee plus a 10% of the scholarship received and the Epro 360 essay gets you a Semester at Sea scholarship of $10,000, you can use $8,750 for your voyage.
Epro 360's main goal for Semester at Sea is to promote it to international students. More in-depth information can be found on www.semesteratsea.com. If you would like to obtain more information about the partnership between Epro 360 and Semester at Sea program, or you would like to gain a unique alumni perspective on Semester at Sea from two of our founders, please contact us or complete the following application form.