1. Get familiar with everything Epro 360 can offer you and ask as many questions as you may have
a. If you like what we can offer you, start completing your application form
b. We will analyze your application form and contact you as soon as we can to arrange a call. Our main priority at that point will be to know you as much as possible
c. After the interview/s, you will receive a free assessment that will include the different high school alternatives we have found for you
2. Select the high school you would like to attend based on the alternatives that we will provided you and start working on the requirements
a. Create your profile in the Epro 360 online application platform so you can share with us all the documents needed for us to apply on your behalf
b. Our team members will keep track and review all the documents, work on their translations, track deadlines, and provide feedback in each of the requirements (e.g. help you improve your admission essay)
3. We will apply, on your behalf, to the high school you have previously chosen and after we have developed the best winning strategy
4. Obtain the admission from the high school and let’s get ready for your upcoming trip to the U.S.
5. Get the most out of the Epro 360 Network and start achieving your goals
a. You will receive 1-on-1 guidance from your preferred mentor during at least 10 hours for free
b. You will be introduced to Local Organizations that will help you improve in extra-curricular activities (areas that are not taught in the high school). For example, groups that help to improve public speaking skills, groups that teach students to start new businesses, etc.
c. Get ready to see a dramatic and positive change in your life
When can you start and what are the deadlines?
If you would like to obtain more information about our high school program in the U.S., or would like a free consultation with one of our team members, please complete the following application form.